Our Statement of Faith
- We believe in One God, who exists in three persons.
Deuteronomy 6:4 and I John 5:7
- We believe that salvation comes by faith alone in the Lord Jesus Christ.
Ephesians 2:8-9 / Romans 3:28
- We believe that Jesus is the only mediator between God and man.
I Timothy 2:5
- We believe that the Bible (as found in the Greek Textus Receptus – New Testament and the Hebrew Masoretic Text – Old Testament) is the complete inerrant Word of God. It is the final and only authority of God’s truth. The Bible is to be interpreted literally, not allegorically.
I Timothy 3:16 / Proverbs 30:5 / Matthew 5:18 / Psalms 12:6-7
- We believe that the Church will be removed by the rapture before the tribulation begins.
I Thessalonians 4:16-17
- This is followed by a seven year tribulation period.
- Jesus Christ will return at the end of the tribulation period and set up a literal 1000 year kingdom.
Matthew 24:30 / Revelation 20:6
- Those who die in their sins will be judged at the Great White Throne of judgment and face eternal damnation in the lake of fire.
- Those who receive Jesus as their Lord and Saviour will spend eternity with the Lord in paradise.
John 6:47 / Revelation 21: 1-4
- We believe in the eternal security of the believer.